Welcome to the Street Appeal Academy Community Guidelines!
Below are some house rules and policies that will help us make the most of our community and keep us focused on working through the course materials.
By reading this “fine print” and opting to join the Street Appeal Academy Private Facebook group, you are acknowledging that you agree to the following community guidelines and policies:
This is a support group for paid members of Street Appeal Academy.
Always send us an email at [email protected] if you have any technical problems or would like to report any community issues or community guideline violations. Please don’t tag or PM Jane or admins. You’ll get a response within 2 business days.
As always, please keep discussions related to Facade design and renovations, so we can keep this group clutter free and laser focused!
These kinds of comments are against group guidelines:
- Self-promotional (links to own website, products, social media, freebies etc).
- Rants and complaints
- Links to spin-off groups
- Questions or comments NOT relating specifically to facade design for renovations or new-builds.
We also reserve the right to shut down or delete threads that get off-topic, promotional or abusive. You can always start a private group message to continue discussions.
We may terminate your membership of the group without notice if the terms are breached.
General group guidelines
- Don’t PM or otherwise solicit group members.
- All Street Appeal Academy material is protected by copyright, don’t share it.
- Support other members and your posts will get more support too.
- We have new members joining every week, so please be mindful of their experience as they are starting Street Appeal Academy.
- We reserve the right to remove members for breaching the rules. You are not entitled to a refund just because you are removed from the group.
- Street Appeal Academy has a 14-day money back guarantee from purchase. Please read our Terms and Conditions for the details. You are not entitled to an extended refund period just because you joined the Facebook Group late or because your membership in the Facebook group is terminated.
- Lifetime access means for the life of the program.
THINGS OUR LAWYERS MAKE US SAY
You must not post anything:
- if the copyright is the property of somebody else (you may post images and inspiration but ALWAYS reference the creator of it with a website or Pinterest link etc where possible).
- that might cause a breach of any law or other obligation
- that might be defamatory, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred or a breach of privacy
- that might be considered as spam
that infringes any rights belonging to another person
We are not responsible for screening material posted by users for libel, obscenity, invasion of privacy, copyright or trademark infringement, accuracy, or for any other reason.
We’re not responsible for:
- Your business relationships with other members
- Content of other member’s posts (although we’ll remove anything inappropriate as soon as we can)
Course and group information is not architectural or building advice. We do not conduct an architectural services or building business. We do not hold an architectural qualification or builders license.
Testimonials published by us are independent and genuine. However, they do not represent a guarantee or warranty of similar results.
Every post in the group is made by the individual poster, and we don’t accept any responsibility for the content. Let us know and if appropriate, we’ll take reasonable steps to have it removed.
If you acquire goods or services from other members, the relationship is your responsibility.
You release us from responsibility in relation to such arrangements.